We limit personal data collection to only the information required for our purposes. When consent is required to process your personal data, we will request your explicit consent before doing so. We observe proper security measures to protect personal data by our employees and any parties that may process data on our behalf. We respect your right to access, correct, or delete your personal data when requested. If you have questions about the personal data we collect, please contact Eve Ocasio, Troczynski Ocasio, PC, 137 N. Oak Park Avenue, Suite 500, Oak Park, IL 60301.
- the consumer data ocasiolaw.com collects for this firm’s usage: device used, referring domain, and location. Consumers who fill out a contact form will provide name, phone number, email address, and other information I request. Consumers who call this firm might have their name and phone number captured.
- Personal data is used for the following purposes:
- Contact – Via telephone, email, mail and/or web-based forms. The data used for this purpose includes your name, address, email address, and phone number. This data is processed only after the execution of an agreement and retained until our service is terminated.
- Support for services a customer has purchased or intends to purchase following execution of an agreement until our services are terminated. This data includes name, address, email address and phone number.
- Website Performance Analysis
The data used for this purpose includes user behavior such as browsing and search history, geolocation data, and information relating to the use of a website, application, or advertisement.
- Sharing of Personal Data
- Your personal data is not shared with any third parties except with your permission as
- required to execute legal services on your behalf.
- When required by law or court order, we may disclose personal information to law
- enforcement agencies as permitted and/or required by law for the purpose of providing information or as part of an investigation.
- Do Not Track Signals Cookies are used on our website. Cookies are small files associated with webpages and stored on your hard drive by your browser when you interact with the page. The information in that file may be recalled by our servers or the servers of relevant third parties upon future visits.
- Security Maintaining the security of your personal data is a top priority for us, and to that end we take all steps necessary to limit opportunities for abuse of, or unauthorized access to, your personal data. This includes restricting access of your data to necessary persons only and regularly reviewing our security measures.
- Third Party Websites Third party websites connected to our site by links are not covered by this privacy statement.
Access to and Modification of Data
You have the right to know what personal information is being collected, why it is collected, what will happen to that information, and how long it may be retained, as well as whether your personal information is being used by, disclosed to or sold to third parties, as well as the identity of those parties. You have the right to know: The category of personal information being collected; The category of sources from which the information was collected; The purpose for which the data was collected; The categories of third parties who may have access to the data; The specific personal information that has been collected.
Exercising your privacy rights will not affect your right to equal service and prices. Consumers will not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights. Prohibited discrimination includes, but is not limited to: Denying goods or services; Charging different prices or providing a different level of service or quality of goods than that received by other consumers, including through the use of discounts and benefits; Implying or suggesting that the consumer will receive a different price, quality of goods, or level of service. Charging different prices or rates, or providing a different level of service or quality of goods, is permitted if it can be shown that the value provided to the consumer is reasonably related to the consumer’s data.
You have the right to access your personal data that we collect, and request that your personal data be modified or deleted. When a valid request to delete data is received, the data will be deleted from our records and any service providers with access to that data will be directed to remove it from their records as well. You have the right to correct, modify, supplement, or block your personal data. If consent was given to collect or use personal data, you may revoke that consent at any time. You also have the right to request a complete record of your personal data and transfer that record in whole to another controller.
Under certain circumstances, a business may not be required to comply with a consumer request to delete personal data if the data is deemed necessary to complete a transaction, provide goods or services, or execute a contract between the business and consumer for which the information was collected; Maintain security and protect against activity that may be deceptive, malicious, fraudulent, or illegal; Detect, debug, or repair errors in intended functionality; Protect or exercise our right or another consumer’s right to free speech or any other right provided by law; Ensure compliance with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code; Pursue historical, scientific, or statistical research that complies with all ethical and legal standards and which would be unsuccessful or severely impaired if the data is deleted, as long as informed consent was given to collect the data; Satisfy reasonable expectations that the consumer may have based on their relationship with the business, as long as the use is internal and restricted to this purpose; Meet legal obligations; Complete any internal process or action related to the context in which the data was collected, given that the use of the data meets all other legal requirements.
Disclosure and Selling of Your Data
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties. We disclose data to third parties only as required pursuant to an executed legal services agreement. If you have a complaint or dispute regarding the handling of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the appropriate Data Protection Authority for your country or region.
Our website is not intended or designed to attract children and we do not intentionally collect personal information from any user who is under the legal age of consent in the country where they reside. We request that users under the age of consent do not submit personal data to us in any form.