Helping Immigrants Obtain Work Visas For Nearly 20 Years
Every year, thousands of people around the world seek temporary employment visas in the United States. To compete with these applicants, your petition, personal records and other documentation must comply perfectly with the complex administrative regulations.
One of the best ways to ensure this is to work with an immigration attorney. This is where Troczynski Ocasio PC can assist you. With decades of experience in all aspects of immigration law, we represent clients from dozens of countries who wish to immigrate to Illinois.
What Are My Options For Temporary Employment Visas?
There are several varieties of temporary work visas, each one varying according to the applicant’s conditions. Your options include:
- E-1 and E-2 visas for investors and traders
- H-1B visas for professionals
- H-2B temporary work visas
- L-1 visas for intracompany transferees and entrepreneurs opening U.S.-based operations
- P and O visas for athletes, artists and entertainers
- R-1 religious worker visas
- TN visas for professionals from Canada and Mexico
The numerous choices can seem dizzying, particularly when you are researching immigration while also juggling your career, family and social engagements. We will explain your options, evaluate your unique circumstances and determine which visa has the best chance of bringing you to the U.S.
Countless Successful Case Results
In addition to over two decades of combined experience, clients come to us because of our record of favorable outcomes. Some examples include:
- H-1B granted to a Canadian national previously in the U.S. on a TN visa as a computer systems analyst with an associate’s degree and on-the-job work experience. (November 2013).
- H-1B granted to a civil engineer in the position of construction projects coordinator after her first H-1B petition by the same company, filed without counsel, was denied. (May 2011).
We know the steps to take to give you the best possible chance of obtaining a temporary work visa. In addition, we represent employers who need to secure visas for potential employees.
Ask Us About Temporary Work Visas
At our office in Oak Park, we can speak with you in greater detail about how to go about applying for a temporary work visa. You can call or email us to schedule an initial consultation. Simply call 708-386-5701 or use the online contact form.