Making Your Immigration Goals A Reality
Immigration law is filled with complex regulations. It also changes rapidly and varies depending on your location and circumstances.
At Troczynski Ocasio PC, we serve clients throughout the world who face a variety of immigration law challenges. Whether you wish to gain employment in the United States or bring a family member to live with you here, we can help you. Our legal team also works closely with business entities to secure employment visas for noncitizen workers.
With decades of combined experience in this practice area, we can assist you with:
- Family-based permanent residency
- Fiancé(e) visas
- Employment-based permanent residency
- Student visas
- Temporary visas
- Removal defense
Before founding my own practice, we worked for a larger immigration firm. We combine the power and reach of a big law firm with the intimacy and one-on-one service of a small one. When you work with Troczynski Ocasio PC, achieving your goals quickly and cost-efficiently is our top priority.
There Is No Substitute For Results
All the experience and knowledge in the world are nothing without results to back them up. In our decades of practice, we have secured favorable outcomes for dozens of clients. Just a few of these include:
- Approved I-360 Self-Petition under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) for a woman two years after her husband’s purported divorce from her. The husband failed to properly register the divorce, allowing his wife to file for VAWA.
- Adjustment of status approved for a woman who entered the U.S. using fraudulent documents. The applicant first unsuccessfully filed a waiver and then with the local Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) office. We prevailed before the Administrative Appeals Office based on the documentation of extreme hardship her husband would suffer if she were to leave the country.
- Motion to terminate removal proceedings granted to an individual who married a U.S. citizen after he was ordered to be removed. The applicant was allowed to adjust status before the CIS.
Learn more about how we can help you secure permanent residency or achieve other goals by reaching out to speak with a member of our legal team at our Oak Park office.
Reach Out To An Immigration Lawyer Today
You do not need to tackle the complexities of immigration law on your own. At Troczynski Ocasio PC, we will represent you at every step of the process. To schedule an initial consultation where we can discuss your situation, call 708-386-5701 or send us an email.